Gabriel Cosmetics is a great, affordable green beauty company. I really haven’t heard of any product that people do not love!
- Lipstick: Love their lipsticks! Retails for $17.60.
- Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil*, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract*, Bisabolol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Iron Oxides, Mica, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Titanium Dioxide
- Mascara: I’ve heard nothing but great things about this mascara! Retails for $16.00.
- Ingredients: Aqua (Infusion of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice)*, Cellulose Gum, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Panthenol, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides, Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate.
- Metamorphosis Palette: Retails for $45.00. You get 2 blushes and 4 eyeshadows for this price!
- Blush: They have some GREAT colors I would love to try out! Retails for $19.30.
- Liquid Radiance (Highlighter): The innovative rollerball applicator ensures quick and easy application, providing a celestial, illuminating highlight to the skin. Retails for $12.50.
- Multi-Pot: 3-in-1 product (Who doesn’t love those?!) Retails for $19.30.
Disclaimer: I was given free products in exchange for my review. My reviews are completely honest and all opinions are my own.