What is Petit Vour?
“Petit Vour is the luxury vegan destination for the decidedly fashionable, inspired-by-the-finer-things, modern, ethical woman. With a deep love for animals, and a knack for seeking the finest, PETIT VOUR brings you the crème de la cruelty-free. In spring of 2013, we curated our very first beauty box, filled with little luxuries, offering a taste of cruelty-free to our small membership. We’ve since grown quite a bit, but our values remain the same. Our mission since the idea came to life was to bring two worlds together: luxury and progressive values. That’s quite a cocktail, don’t you agree? Challenging as it may be to sift through the clutter, we are proud to say there are indeed luxury vegan beauty products that overachieve and impress…and you can find them right here.”
I don’t know about you guys, but I love when I get a new box of goodies every month! It’s like Christmas and such an exciting surprise to see what is going to be in the box. I am always introduced to products or companies that I have never heard of, or ones that I’ve been dying to try. Clearly this makes me super happy! If you join their monthly beauty box, you know you will be receiving the best non-toxic and vegan beauty products. Also, they ship to Canada and worldwide as well. 🙂
- Juice Beauty Cream Shadow Stick: Packed with plant-derived phyto-pigments
- Konjac Sponge Company Facial Sponge: This is actually a konjac potato. Say what?! It’s packed with minerals and antioxidants to help nourish skin as it exfoliates
- St. Tropica Organic Coconut Hot Oil Hair Mask: Who doesn’t love the sound of that?
- Aila Cosmetics Nail 3-in-1 Nail Color Remover Wipe: Formulated with Vitamins A, C, E and Pure Argan Oil to reverse nail damange and promote healthy nail growth.
- EVOLVh UltraShine Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner: Made with squeaky-clean ingredients, this niche shampoo is beloved by discerning stylists and beauty devotees alike. UltraShine creates smooth, shiny, lustrous hair while adding herbal nutrients, seaweeds, fruits and botanicals for hair nourishment. Conditioner: Repair and restore, reduce frizz and increase color retention. This formula is versatile enough to tame a spectrum of hair types, from straight to curly, and fine to super thick.
- Lauren B. Beauty Nail Polish: Each formula is eco- and vegan-friendly (with no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene or camphor), and proudly made in the USA.
- Blissoma Intense Hydration Tonique: Hydrating spray that can be used after cleansing and before moisturizing, to refresh your skin, and to set makeup.
What monthly boxes are your favorite?
Disclaimer: I was given free products in exchange for my review. My reviews are completely honest and all opinions are my own.