Hey guys! Yesterday I posted about my favorite skincare products, and I think I found the best of the best out there! I promised that I would post about my favorite makeup products today, and I cannot wait to start ordering them.
- Tinted Moisturizer: 100 % Pure Healthy Skin Tinted Moisturizer in White Peach
- Foundation: Honest Beauty Everything Cream Foundation in Linen or Sand. I need to check out some more reviews on the best color for my skin.
- Concealer: RMS Beauty UN Cover Up in 11 or 22. Again, I need to check out which one will be the best for my skin.
- Contour: Honest Beauty Luminizing Powder in Dusk reflection
- Highlighter: Honest Beauty Luminizing Powder in Midnight Reflection
- Blush: Honest Beauty Creme Blush Truly Thrilling (no-makeup look) and Truly Charming (sun-kissed look)
- Brow Definer: Honest Beauty Brow Filler in Rich Brunette
- Eyeliner: Honest Beauty True Velvet Eyeliner in Truly Cocoa
- Eyeshadow: Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio in Sable Brown
- Mascara: I haven’t found the right one yet! When I do, I will be sure to let you guys know 🙂
- Lipstick: Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Lip Crayon (I love all of them!)
>> I am sure you guys see a trend.. Honest Beauty. I have not used any of their products, but after watching a million videos on reviews and tutorials, I am sold! I was sold on the mascara because it looks like it gives amazing definition and length, but then I saw a few reviews that it made people’s eyes burn when they washed it off. My face is super sensitive, so I am going to keep looking until I find the perfect mascara! Let me know if you guys have found any you love! One thing I am obsessed with on their website, is how they show every different shade of each product on a different skin tone face. Each shade you click on (no matter the product), you can click on the different faces to see how it looks with different skin tones! I also love that Honest Beauty has free shipping (check website for details), and you can return the product or exchange for a different one for free! I love this because I hate wasting money on a product that doesn’t match my skin tone. They also have Bundles which allow you to choose 3 products for $50! You can also order a free trial with the skincare products for just a $5.95 shipping charge.
>> As for the 100% Pure Products, I found the BEST reviews for the tinted moisturizer. I searched day in and day out through various bb creams, cc creams and tinted moisturizers and finally landed on 100% Pure. I did order the tinted moisturizer in white peach, but I am not sure if it will work with my skin tone. Like Honest Beauty, you get free shipping. You can test the product for 30 days and they will let you send it back for free, no matter how much you used, in exchange for a different product or a cancellation!
>> The RMS Beauty UN Cover Up made the list because I believe Olivia Munn uses this. She has such radiant, glowing skin and I love that. It is a little pricey, but it gets great reviews by everyone so I think this is the one product I will splurge on!
Let me know what you guys think and if you have any all natural beauty product favorites!